The 27 Most Incredible Use for your Bandana
Your bandana: the stylish piece of cloth that will keep you going when the going get tough.
Great Medical Uses for Bandana
- Knee pad
- Burn Wounds
- Eye Patch
Use your Bandana as Protection
- Sun protection
- Dust protection
- Cold protection
- Wind protection
Use your Bandana for these Ultimate Survival Skills
- Rescue signal
- Trail markers
- Fire starter
- Firearm cleaning
Food and Water Use for Your Bandana
- Pot holder
- Table cloth
- Water filter
- Water collector
- Dish rag
And Some Other Great Use for you Bandana
- Baby wrap
- Toilet paper
- Hobo pack
- Food Pouch
- It can even replace your sock. Bandana can be made water repellent by soaking them with bee wax. Ok, they’ll never be worth your best waterproof socks!
How to Choose your Bandana
- Cotton is the best material for its sturdiness and temperature regulation
- Invest money in a quality bandana that won’t break easily
- Choose a comfortable bandana what won’t irritate your skin.
Size and Weight
- If you’re outdoors a lot, a larger bandana will be much versatile.
- In an urban environment, a smaller size will be less obtrusive
- Go for a heavy bandana on a cold environment.
- In heat, opt for a lightweight bandana instead.
- Use red, white and blue to be all American
- Light colors work better in hot climates, dark colors suit cold weather.
- In cities, blue and red bandanas indicate alliance with Crips and Bloods gang.
How to Fold Your Bandana
Cover Face and Neck Fold
- Lay bandana out in a diamond
- Fold once into a triangle
- Place bandana around the neck
- Tie ends into a knot behind head
Around Your Wrist Fold
- Fold bandana into a rectangle
- Fold rectangle into a square
- Then fold into a triangle, fold tip
- Fold lengthwise again
- Warp around he wrist and then tie the ends together
As a HeadBand Fold
- Fold bandana into a triangle
- Fold lengthwise until about 1.5in wide
- Wrap bandana around your head
- Tie the ends together.