If you’re an adventurous person, and an outdoor enthusiast, a good quality tactical belt can make your life easier. The best tactical belts are handy to carrying some gear and always have it close by. Exactly where you need them, when you need them most.
Tactical belts can hold most of the essential items that you need during your outdoor adventures. For example, rescue workers need some important tools by their side to make the process easy.
Tactical belts ensure easy access to those tools at a time of emergency or even in daily life. So, it’s important to decide which items you want to carry, before buying the best tactical belt for yourself.
The belt you choose must also keep your belongings safe with a firm grip. In addition to the strength and durability, good looks can be a plus, too.
Here are the best tactical belts we looked at
- 5.11 Convertible TDU Tactical Belt
- Fairwin Tactical Belt
- Relentless Tactical Belt
- Best EDC Belt
- Best Web Belt
- Best Cobra Belt
- Best Military Tactical Belt
- Best Duty Belt
- Best rigger Belt
While buying a tactical belt, there are four main features that you need to look out for. These include these items and more can be found below.
- What is a tactical belt and how to use it?
- Belt Material: Nylon, Leather
- Design features: Rigidity, Width and Buckle
PLAN - PRICE
Material - Nylon
Size-1" Width 28"-34" Length
Buckle-Heavy Duty Metal Quick Release
Size-1" Width 28"-34" Length
Material - Leather
Buckle- As Heavy Duty
Buckle- Hybrid COBRA Buckle
Size-1.5" Nylon Webbing
PLAN - PRICE
Material - Nylon
Size-Mentioned Waist Size
Size-2" Wide Webbing
Buckle- Metallic Buckle
Size-Mentioned Waist Size
Parachute grade Buckle
Best Tactical Belt Reviews
Talking about the company, 5.11 creates incredible products, keeping quality in mind. Their gear is durable and lasts longer than many other brands.
Coming to the product, this 5.11 Convertible TDU Tactical belt is highly functional to carry your everyday items with you around your waist. The brand has kept your comfort in mind and created this belt with 100% nylon.
- The one-inch width and 28-34 inches length make it easy to handle for your daily use. It’s a great tactical belt for both big guys and small ones.
- The belt will keep your belongings in a secure position. These include your cell phone, flashlight, gun, and extra magazines. This tactical belt has a sturdy construction, so it will stay with you for longer than you think.
- The fade and fray-resistant material will not wear out after a wash or two. The nylon webbing prevents breakage and deterioration. There’s more to tell you why it’s one of the best tactical belts in the market.
- The designers have engineered it in a way that it can be converted into a confine or an accessory such as a secondary carry strap. The unique quadruple stitching provides it the extra strength and helps it stay enduring.
- People usually face a problem at a metal detector due to the metallic buckle of their belts. But, 5.11 saves you from the struggle by making a non-metallic buckle that will work perfectly for your daily use.
- To make your tactical activities easy, this men’s tactical belt is strategically constructed. The aligned design distributes the weight evenly to keep you comfortable.
If you are looking for a high-quality and pocket-friendly tactical belt, you need to get this Fairwin Tactical Belt. It comes with a quick-release buckle and is made up of heavy-duty alloy metal. The belt comes off easily when you push the two golden tabs at once.
- The buckle relocks itself with a single press of the golden tab. The length of this best tactical belt varies between 30-54 inches, depending on the size. It has a width of 1.5 inches.
- The FairWin belt comes in different colors, including black, green, tan, and camouflage. You can choose one according to your preferences and dress-code requirements.
- The belt features exclusive environment-friendly nylon material, which makes it soft and comfortable for use. The incomparable webbing of this military-style tactical belt makes sure it stays long.
- It’s a great option for someone looking for a good value for his money. What’s so exceptional about this tactical belt is its two-year warranty. As it arrives in an impressive box, you can surely gift it to someone else as well.
- Other than that, it’s a remarkable choice for daily use and duty hours. The belt will surely take your dressing to the next level.
- Fairwin is known for its fine tactical belts and accessories, and this one is among their best selling options. Simply put, this military-style webbing Fairwin tactical belt will be a nice addition to your closet.
The Relentless Tactical Belt increases the standards of tactical belts with its high-quality. It’s completely handmade as the stitching quality speaks for itself.
Do you know why it is on the list of best tactical belts? That’s primarily because of the warranty.
As tactical belts are available in different shapes and with different features, make sure the one you’re buying accommodates your unique needs.
However, finding a perfect option is not easy, especially with so many different options to choose from. But don’t worry. For your ease, we have rounded up a list of some of the best tactical belts out there.
- It comes with a life-long warranty, which allows you to replace your belt free-of-cost anytime when you have any reservations on quality. Keep in mind that the warranty applies only to accidental mishaps. So, don’t misuse it.
- The tactical belt allows you to keep all your important gear accessible and within reach. Another considerable difference of this belt to the ones mentioned above is the material.
- Instead of nylon, Relentless made this belt with durable leather, that will carry your goods, and look stylish. You can use it as an open carry or a gun belt, whatever pleases you.
- This one is not the cheapest of the lot, but its features are better than others in many ways. You can use it to carry many pieces of equipment as you like because it is strong, sturdy, and is going to last a lifetime.
- Not to forget the stylish leather that will surely look classy on your outfit.
What things do you carry with you every day – things that you feel naked without? They are the Everyday Carry (EDC). These include all the essential stuff that you regularly need throughout the day. Simply put, these EDC items let you give your best all day long.
Well, here’s an EDC belt that will accommodate all the essentials for you. These are unlike those ordinary belts bought from the local stores, only to keep your pants from falling.
- Featuring much more than an ordinary belt can’t, this EDC belt not only looks fashionable around your waist but can also hold a few things, such as a knife, a flashlight, and your keys, etc.
- You can take all of these items without the fear of losing them. The Blue Alpha Gear EDC Belt has a relatively small cobra buckle that will fit easily through your pant loops.
- The belt is quite sturdy, thanks to the two nylon webbing layers. It’s also quite comfortable as it doesn’t feel hard on the skin. At the same time, it’s strong enough to carry everyday items.
- This 1.5-inch wide tactical belt comes with a lifetime warranty. The buckle is US-made. Once again, the strength of the belt is immaculate.
Web belts feature fine stitching of premium quality nylon. These nylon threads are woven in a way to make the product tear-free and fade-free.
Since we’re talking about strength, GRIPS belts are known for designing the best tactical web belts that grip your belongings firmly.
Another great feature of this belt is that it has no holes or any complex ratchet system. The military belt strap can hold up to 2000 pounds of weight.
You can adjust the strap according to your size by sliding it through the buckle. The grip of the belt is tight as it has the Badger Bite friction lock. So, the belt won’t loosen up after a long day.
Be it an outdoor work, a hike, or a golf sport, this belt suits every purpose. To be honest, this one enhances your outfit, thanks to those classy looks it carries.
Moreover, it bears all the rough and tough conditions, just like you, because of its military-grade nylon material. No matter how big or small your waist is, you can order any size that fits your pants. Even if it’s longer, cut the end to get a custom fit.
Are you wondering how a cobra belt differs from a normal tactical belt? The cobra belt is primarily a tactical belt with a strong cobra buckle.
The buckle can be released quickly using the side tabs. Due to the high-strength buckle, the cobra belt comes with lifetime durability.
The Condor Outdoor LCS Cobra Tactical Belt is the best cobra belt around because of an extremely solid buckle that can hold up to 4000 pounds.
Besides the sturdiness of the belt, it is comfortable enough for your everyday use. The removable anti-slip pad is available on the inside of the belt to keep it from slipping.
There are laser cut slots to fix your belongings in the belt. The belt is two inches wide with scuba webbing for extra firmness. This belt is created to last a lifetime as it is designed with a two-layer nylon web sewed together.
The rigidity of this belt helps you hold your heavy equipment. It’s lightweight, yet holds your gear in place very easily. Condor Outdoor belt is considered the best tactical cobra belt as you can easily engage and disengage the strong cobra buckle.
Best Military Tactical Belt
As a military person or a law enforcement officer, you must be looking for a belt that won’t slip and keeps your belongings in place.
All you need is a sturdy military belt that doesn’t give too much stress and serves your purpose. To add, the best military tactical belt also makes a prominent fashion statement. So, is there a tactical belt that fits all the needs we just mentioned? Yes, there is one!
It’s an upgraded tactical belt with a strong metallic buckle and high weight-bearing capacity. The flexibility of the belt is just right to hold up your items. It also allows that firm and tight grip around your waist.
The military-grade material ensures durability, and because of their fade-free nature, these belts are going to stay with you for a lifetime. That means, this one can hold more than what you expect (maybe, your co-worker or partner needs help)
The heavy-duty metal buckle backed by a quick-release feature makes it fairly easy to use. This military tactical belt can carry a lot of loads, so it’s great for military training.
As a law enforcement officer or a soldier, you would like to keep your gun and other equipment around your waist. The duty belts, also known as the gun belts, are engineered to be strong enough to hold a gun, which makes them ideal for military use.
The best duty belt in our opinion is the KingMoore Men’s Heavy Duty Tactical Belt. The metallic buckle is designed perfectly for special force soldiers.
The aviation class aluminum alloy and solid stainless steel are blended to create the internal structure that will help it go through an impact of 9,000N without any damage. The length and size of the belt are adjustable according to the size and type of your pants.
You can use this elegant duty belt with any kind of overall, tactical trousers or casual pants.
A rigger belt is suitable for rock climbing, mountain climbing, rappelling, and even patrol walking. The anchor point in this type of belt is a great way to hold up your pants during your arduous ventures.
The downside of a rigger belt is that it can’t hold too many gears, even though it is quite strong. If you’re looking for a good option, one of the best rigger belts is the BlackHawk Rigger Belt.
This belt features strong parachute-grade buckles to prevent any accidental fall. The running end is secured with a loop and a hook.
The rigger belt comes in different shades, including black, olive drab, desert sand brown, and coyote tan. So, you can choose the one that pleases you the most.
The belt gives you the ability to adjust yourself to the precise measurement. And unlike ordinary belts that slip loose after some time, this one won’t.
All these factors add up to make this BlackHawk Rigger Belt one durable option to have for hikers and climbers.
What to look for when buying a tactical belt?
You might be wondering what to look for while buying a tactical belt. Here is a quick guide that will help you choose the one that suits you perfectly.
What is a tactical belt and how to use it?
Tactical belts are the belts that you use for your everyday carry.
They help you keep the items accessible throughout the day.
Before finding the best tactical belt, you need to know what items and materials you want to carry with yourself.
First of all, you need to make the plug holes in your belt according to your gear. Try not to carry extra stuff like a canteen pouch. A knife, a flashlight, your pistol, etc. are great things to accompany you on your work or adventure trips.
The lesser the weight, the more comfortable you will be while carrying the belt. Put your belt on, attach the gear, and you are ready to go. Adjust the size so that it fits perfectly to your waist.
Make sure you do everything according to your personal preferences.
What are the best materials for a tactical belt?
Different belts come in different materials, including leather, nylon, and web. There are also some options with nylon webbing. You can choose the best one according to your needs.
Lastly, the material of the belt varies depending on the choice of the buyer. You can buy any material you like depending on your style and comfort.
If you are going to carry more weight, a webbed belt will be a good option. The leather belts are great for everyday use as they look great even with your office outfit.
What are the design features to consider in a tactical belt?
There are wide varieties of buckles for tactical belts. The cobra style buckles are bigger and stronger than the usual ones. Think about the adjustment you need and choose your belt accordingly.
Stiffness is another worth-considering factor. A tactical belt that limps is counterproductive. Hence, while purchasing, make sure that the belt is rigid.
The width of the belts is also different. We suggest you buy a military tactical belt that usually varies from 1.25 to 2 inches in width. A thinner belt will not be as effective.
The optimum width of a tactical belt is between one to two inches. This is because the greater the width, the easier it’s to distribute weight across the belt.
A tactical belt is necessary for a normal person as well as for a person who wears it daily because it offers easy access to essential items.
These items can be a pistol, a knife, a handkerchief, a wallet, a tool, or any other item that one needs regularly.
With these tactical belts, we give you a wide range of options, and surely there’s one that fulfills your day-to-day needs.
So, keep your budget and provisions in mind and get the one tactical belt that suits you in terms of size, material, and strength.